Every health-conscious individual is a food loving person. Therefore, it is unfair not to offer them alternative possibilities. Hence, if you wonder about healthier food options, you can always opt for gluten-free recipes. Such foods eventually have all the protein requirements for a person. Furthermore, they use no flour or wheat bran, which can affect a human body internally. These foods have many health benefits, such as managing the symptoms of celiac disease. Therefore, In this article, you will learn about some of the gluten-free recipes that you can have for lunch or dinner.
Glazed Chicken With Honey And Salad
- The procedure to prepare this dish starts by heating the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Take a large pan and heat the oil on a medium flame. Fry the chicken in oil until it’s golden brown, use salt and pepper as needed. Shift this vessel to the oven and cook for 10 minutes more.
- Utilize the 10 minutes of oven time to do the mixture of balsamic honey, soy sauce, and vinegar. When your chicken is out of the oven, add some garlic and cook on a medium flame with the vinegar mixture. Stir it for 10 minutes and your dish is ready to serve.
- Prepare a salad with all your preferred ingredients, such as tomatoes, chickpeas, or cucumbers. This will be the best combination for your glazed chicken dish.
Tacos With Scrambled Egg
- Use a cooking pot to heat 1 tbsp of oil on a medium flame. When the oil is heating up, add cumin, garlic, and beans. Swirl it until the garlic turns brown and add salt and pepper as required. Pour the spinach to the mixture and turn the heat off. Stir the mixture in lemon juice.
- Take another bowl and whisk the eggs. Use a frying pan to scramble the eggs. Heat the tortillas over the gas flame. Now fill the tortillas with the scrambled eggs, beans and any other ingredient you like.
Apple And Pork Kebabs Gluten-Free Recipes
Among all other gluten-free recipes, this dish will require some more time for cooking. The recipe goes as follows:
- First, wait for the grill to heat up. Make a mixture of lemon juice, zest, and mustard in a separate bowl. Get a bigger pot and stir together the oil, radish, apricot glaze and 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get the pork ready and cut it to small pieces of 1 inch. Chop the apples into eight pieces and thread it along with the pork pieces in a skewer. Rub the pork and apples on the skewer with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Put the skewers in the grill and wait for 3 minutes and then turn the skewer and wait for 3 minutes more. Garnish it with lettuce. Your dish for the whole family is ready to serve.
These are some of the gluten-free recipes for your family that you can have for lunch or dinner. They have all the benefits of gluten-free food. Furthermore, they are healthy and nutritious in all aspects.