Do you know about gluten if you don’t then let’s make you known about it? Gluten is a protein that usually found in grains like barley, wheat, and rye. it works on suppleness that gives impact on food like it makes the food fluffy. It gives taste to food. This is a protein but it also causes the problem to many people, like the people whose body won’t them to eat or digest such things.
Replace Your Gain With Gluten-Free Grains
People who face issues in consuming Gluten are well-aware about the Celiac Disease that set off in the immune system due to the consumption of Gluten. The disease that occurs with Gluten has several symptoms are Bloating, stomach pain and diarrhea, etc. This is not a problem to be ignored but to be sorted out. Stop consuming gluten and start taking health and Gluten-free grains that won’t affect your health.
Grains Without Gluten
- Oats: oats are considered among one of the healthiest food. It is a kind of soluble fiber that helps in living healthy. Oat has a great source of beta-glucan. It considered many other things which are necessary for the proper feeding of the body like magnesium, selenium, zinc, and thiamine, etc. you can consume oats in your breakfast or meal. It is really good if we add it to our daily routine.
- Amaranth: it is counted among one of the staple food. Along with this, it is highly nutritious food that has some excellent importance for a healthy lifestyle. It has several benefits like it contains a greater amount of fiber not only this but the consumption of Amaranth tends to decrease the risk of heart problems. You can use this grain as an alternative on any grain like rice etc.
- Corn& Maize: both of the grains are free from Gluten and usually consumed by many people in the winter season. Eating sweet corn is healthy as it contains fiber and protein in it. In addition to that corn is enriched with lutein and carotenoids. It decreases the risk of aged problems like vision.
- Brown rice: we all know that white rice and brown rice are planted from the same grain but still there is a difference because white rice is germ that chopped during the plantation whereas brown rice not. Brown rice is rich in fiber and micronutrients. It is one of the healthiest grain which has no gluten in it. White rice is also free from gluten but consuming brown rice is healthier than white.
- Teff: Teff is large in fiber and protein but smaller in size. It gives a lot of benefits and provides you other essentials like Vitamin B, thiamine, etc.
if you are suffering from such problems then you have plenty of options for resolving your problems. All the Gluten-free grains have mentioned above that keep a healthy immune system.