Many people are allergic to gluten these days. But for those people, who thought that gluten-free means not being able to enjoy pastries and desserts, here is some good news. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to cook up something really quick with just two ingredients? Well, there are some delicious dessert recipes that require only two ingredients. Have a look!
2-Ingredient Chocolate Cake
Have you heard of a chocolate cake with just two ingredients? You must be wondering what about the flour, butter, leavening agent, sugar, eggs, etc! Well, here is a chocolate cake that only requires two ingredients and is also gluten-free.
- Melted Chocolate
- 2 Large Eggs
- Separate the egg yolk from the egg whites and whip the whites for around 2 minutes until light and frothy.
- Take a separate bowl and whisk the melted chocolate and egg yolks together.
- Now fold the whipped egg whites into the melted chocolate and egg yolk mix.
- Pour this batter into a greased and dusted 8-ounce baking pan and bake for around 350 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
- You will get a fudgy cake that tastes delicious.
2-Ingredient Nutella Puff Pastry
This recipe is light and airy. It is crispy and flaky with the goodness of chocolate inside.
- Flour for dusting
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1/2 to 1 cup Nutella
- Preheat the oven. Grease and dust a baking tray. Put in a parchment paper below.
- Flatten out your puff pastry sheets by using a rolling pin on the counter. Use flour for dusting.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut thin strips.
- Add a spoon of Nutella on the center of each strip and fold them over. Pinch the dough from all sides using water and seal it.
- Put all these prepared shapes on the tray and bake for around 12 minutes.
- You will get lightly golden-brown flaky Nutella puffs.
Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Glaze
This is a gluten-free recipe of a chocolate cake.
For the Cake:
- Coarsely chopped 6 ounces chocolate
- 4 ounces unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
For the Glaze:
- 2 ounces coarsely chopped chocolate
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
Procedure To Make The Cake
- Collect all the ingredients and heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a detachable bottom cake tray. You can even line the bottom of the pan with butter paper.
- Melt the chopped chocolate pieces and butter in a pan over low heat. Keep stirring to avoid burning the chocolate. Ensure that the consistency is left smooth and shiny.
- Pour in the sugar and salt, while keeping the flame low. Keep stirring to dissolve both the ingredients.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add in two large eggs, whisking them one at a time. The mixture will look smooth and glossy.
- Sift the cocoa powder in the mixture and stir properly to dissolve it well. Also, add a vanilla teaspoon into the batter.
- Pour this batter into the prepared cake tray and bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Check by inserting a clean knife into the centre. If it comes out clean, your cake is ready.
- Invert it on a cooling rack to cool.
Procedure To Make The Glaze
- Collect all the ingredients.
- Add the chopped chocolate of around 2 ounces and 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter in a pan and melt the chocolate. Keep mixing well.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Add milk, honey and vanilla essence into the melted chocolate.
- Keep stirring until the batter is smooth. Ensure that there are no lumps in the batter. Let the glaze cool and then pour it over the cake.
- Spread the glaze using a rubber spatula and your gluten-free cake with chocolate glaze is ready to eat.