Do you want to learn gluten-free cooking from the best chefs in this world? With the advent of technology and the current pandemic scenario, many courses are offered online. Here are the top best gluten-free cooking courses available online.
Naturally Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
What you’ll learn
- Make beautiful, artisan loaves, rolls and pizza using GF sourdough leaven and natural binders.
- Make and maintain your own, 100% natural gluten free sourdough cultures.
- Understand the principles of sourdough leaven and slow dough fermentation.
- Gain confidence in gluten free sourdough baking.
- Basic kitchen and equipment. Loaf tins with paper liners are very useful for GF baking.
- A list of naturally gluten free flours, binders and other ingredients is available in the Free Preview.
Sourdough bread is within the reach of every gluten-free baker. This course shows that all you need is a naturally gluten free sourdough starter to leaven your dough, and a knowledge of the range of flours and binders.
This course is built around three different starters, which you will make from scratch, and use to make 6 different sourdough recipes, including rustic boule, rolls, a sandwich loaf and even sourdough pizza. Once you have grasped the basics of sourdough fermentation, you’ll be off on one of baking’s greatest adventures, inventing sourdough recipes of your own!
Vegan and Gluten-Free Baking – Easy and Delicious
What you’ll learn
- Bake delicious vegan and gluten-free bread, cakes, muffins and more
- Understand the principles behind baking without eggs and dairy
- Learn the formula for creating your own recipes from scratch
- Learn about different gluten-free flavors for baking
- Learn about vegan and gluten-free flours and how you can use them
- Learn about replacing eggs and making your bread stick
- Learn about sugar and sugar alternatives to make your recipes sweeter
- Learn how to come up with your own flours and baking recipes
- Create your own baking recipes based on your new knowledge
- No previous knowledge required
- Desire for a healthy lifestyle
- Passion to learn and grow
This course is for people who love breads, cakes and muffin and want to enjoy them vegan and gluten-free. It is for people who love learning and want to become expert home bakers in an easy and fun way.
If you want to avoid gluten and follow a vegan diet, baking seems difficult and your options appear limited. Most breads and cakes in the stores have gluten, eggs or dairy…no option for you.
Deliciously Gluten Free Artisan Breads
What you’ll learn
- Bake seven very different kinds of gluten free bread, rolls and pizza mix my own blends, and use the principles to develop recipes of my own.
- No previous experience or knowledge is required, only a passion for great gluten free food, and a domestic kitchen.
- A printable list of ingredients you will need can be previewed free before you buy the course.
The course is built around seven key recipes that illustrate different basic techniques in gluten free baking. We start by discussing the principles of GF baking, and examining the key ingredients – in particular, a surprisingly wide range of naturally gluten free flours with which to add appeal to your hand-baked breads. As we go along, we show you how to blend your own flours, and how to store them in portion-sized bags for ultimate convenience in your weekly bake. From classic white sandwich bread, to more artisanal hand-shaped loaves, baguettes, pizzas and rolls, we cover enough ground to keep even the most demanding satisfied, whether you’ve just arrived on planet GF, or you’ve been diagnosed for 20 years. Welcome to a more gorgeously gluten free world! So, these are the three best gluten-free cooking courses offered online.