Consuming a gluten-free diet is seen on a large scale as everyone is trying to be fit nowadays which is important for the metabolism of the body. Consuming a lot of bakeries or baked stuff like pizza, pasta is not a good sign. You should balance the ratio according to your body.
Here we’ll see the gluten-free stuffing recipe
Recipe 1 :
- 1 loaf of gluten-free bread chopped into cubes.
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- One–fourth cup butter ( thumbs up for vegan butter)
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- Garlic cloves 2 minced
- One teaspoon dried thyme
- Half –teaspoon ground sage
- Half – teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon of gluten-free soya sauce (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1 and a half cups of chicken stock.
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 300 F, take a rimmed baking sheet and palace the cubed bread, sizzle some olive oil and pinch of salt mix well and bake till crisp toasted around 30 to 40 minutes stirring after every 10 min and then dry and cool down.
- In a pan on low to medium heat add butter, onion, celery, and salt and cook until completely soft for about 15 minutes. Now add garlic, thyme, salt, soy sauce, cook for 2min and switch the flame off.
- To proceed further stop here and store the mixture in the refrigerator and toasted bread at room temp
- Heat the chicken stock in a skillet until simmer. Place the eggs in a bowl and whisk to combine. Slowly add hot stock to the eggs and whisk.
- Place the toasted bread onion/celery mixture and eggs/stock mixture in a large bowl and gently mix everything. Pour into a greased baking dish and cover foil tightly.
- Bake covered for 30 mins and after that Remove the cover and bake for 10- 15 mins. Until nice golden and toasted on top, serve and enjoy.
Benefits of consuming gluten-free products
There are many health benefits to eating gluten-free. Especially celiac disease it eases the digestion symptoms, chronic inflammation boosts energy it also promotes weight loss.
How does gluten impact the body?
Gluten is present in food products such as pizza, pasta, celery. It does not provide any essential nutrients to the body. People having celiac disease have such a type of immune system which triggers when action with gluten. Developing inflammation, bloating, and damage in the intestinal tract and other parts of the body when they consume gluten.
Eating gluten-free is a great option. It is a good way of dieting. But it always depends from person to person whose body is comfortable eating gluten and goes every healthy as well some who are prone to it and doesn’t suit their body.